Monday, December 17, 2007

Just Another Personality Test

My personality has changed a bit since High school. I'm not quite out of my shell though. I am still a nerd but thats ok. My perception of science has changed. Art and beauty have more value. I've become more independant. I hang with friends often. I am trying to cultivate deeper friendships with them. Finally, my intellect is more suited for analysis. You can compare this with the results if I had taken this in High school. (I took the quiz twice and post dated it to my earliest entry.)

I would not be able to relate to some of my current friends outside of Christ. I never did stuff with the high school church ministry back home. When I came to college, I merely was looking for a church not a college ministry. It is perhaps the differences in my friends that I meet through the college ministry and church that have helped me grow in appreciating others, despite how different I still feel from them at times. I am looking at how far I've come and it is mostly by God's grace. It remains to be seen how far I am going to go. I have been growing a lot recently in seeing things about relationships and friendships. Aspects and difficulties that I've never considered before and how I relate to them. Furthermore, how they relate to my walk with God.




What's Your High School Stereotype?
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Loner


Loner


63%

Geek


50%

Drama nerd


38%

Punk/Rebel


38%

Prep/Jock/Cheerleader


38%

Goth


19%

Ghetto gangsta


6%

Stoner


6%


No comments: