Thursday, November 01, 2007

Character

This is an interesting point in my life because I see potential in my character. This is to say that I see my own independance at being who I am and my insecurities at being such. I see my potential to correct some of those insecurites and refute others. Especially in areas that I have neglected. Anthem was the straw that showed it. It broke the camel's back.

Yet, it is at a cost. New forms of sin are entering my life especially vanity. It was always there but it is not like before. In some ways, I stopped caring about appearances around friends but in other ways I do all the more. I always had a grave seriousness about my personality. I am finding that some of this was a facade. In fairness, it had even me fooled. Yet, calling it a facade does not do it justice. It was a different mindset that was not concerned with inviting people into my life. I hope to do this more. It is not quite the same as shyness. It is more about being willing to disclose more of oneself rather than needing to be asked the right questions. And being slight with answers. I think this is part of it. Or at least the solution. I will have to get back to you on that.

Next, what is strange is immaturity has returned from some unknown place. I was never immature before. NEVER. I am more immature now than in high school. IMAGINE THAT!! I'm baffled but not surprised at the deceitfulness of sin. I hope to figure this out. Change is difficult but it is for my good. Here is my resigned INTJ Personality broken down further.


Advanced Global Personality Test Results
Extraversion |||||| 26%
Stability |||||||||||||||||||| 86%
Orderliness |||||||||||| 43%
Accommodation |||||||||||||||| 63%
Interdependence |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Intellectual |||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Mystical |||||||||||||||||||| 83%
Artistic |||||||||||||| 56%
Religious |||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Hedonism |||||| 23%
Materialism |||||| 23%
Narcissism |||||| 30%
Adventurousness |||||||||| 36%
Work ethic |||||||||| 36%
Self absorbed |||| 16%
Conflict seeking |||||||||||||| 56%
Need to dominate |||||||||| 36%
Romantic |||||||||||||||||||| 83%
Avoidant |||||||||||||||| 63%
Anti-authority |||||||||||||||| 63%
Wealth |||||||||||| 50%
Dependency |||||| 23%
Change averse |||||||||||||| 56%
Cautiousness |||||||||||||| 56%
Individuality |||| 16%
Sexuality |||||||||||||| 56%
Peter pan complex || 10%
Physical security |||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Physical Fitness |||||| 24%
Histrionic |||||||||||||| 56%
Paranoia |||| 16%
Vanity || 10%
Hypersensitivity || 10%
Indie |||||||||| 36%
Take Free Advanced Global Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com

No comments: