Friday, November 02, 2007

Character II

I bet you didn't know that I was a hopeless romantic.
I bet you didn't know I am good judge of art as well as science.
I bet you didn't know I can let people walk over me to avoid conflict as long as they don't start a fight. If they do, I finish it.
I bet you didn't know that I see things out of my heart as much as I see them out of my head.
I bet you didn't know I resent any responsibilty that I don't choose to take on.
I bet you didn't know I have anxiety at times but never when I should in the big stuff.
I bet you didn't know I can be impulsive.
(Until you see I am a pyro who does Napoleon dynamite dance moves)
Finally, I bet some of my friends don't know I'm very religious.
Oh how I want to tell the world some of these things about myself. I need grace to this end. That is the facade I'm faced with. Let the light shine brillantly when I have no computer or paper to hide behind.

No comments: