Saturday, November 03, 2007

New and excellent way

I have the impression that God seems to have plans for me but I don't know what they are fully. Or rather how I aught to get there. Transparency is part of it. I believe He has a new and excellent way forward in my life. A calling toward a certain end.

It is something that is related to my career/job. I think I am gifted for such by grace now or will be shortly but I pray for faith to pursue it. Whatever it might be. I don't know what I aught to say about it. It is related either to my Christian Fiction post or it is related to the direction of my career to easily include a wife and a family. Especially overcoming sin to that end. I don't know what else to say about it.

I tried seeking God today about it. He only seemed to echo this idea about a 'new and excellent way.' I am dealing with some important decisions soon. He has given me some peace about it so far. I am going forward with my plans but I don't want to presume upon God. I will do such and such tomorrow if God allows. This is beyond the spiritual gifts/graces that I have been given. It is rather the uses. It involves some form of outporing of love/blessing in what I am going to do but I do not know what that is. Career or family. Maybe both. It seems to be strictly career but this does not seem set in stone. I need to seek God further about this.

No comments: