Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Silent Art

I decided to post all my poems and lyrics over on Facebook's Poetry Shout. I have been silent about certain abilities of mine. My writing is one of those. These were written originally in private inspired by the Holy Spirit. They were not intended for public view. I do not know why God makes things beautiful that we may never see. Yet, that is how beauty and art are at times. You have to search far and wide. Down even into the depths of the sea.


Jesus seems to do this to. He does it in search of His bride. He had to go to the depths of hell to pull wretched sinners back up to the light of day. Just for something to start with. He knew far to well that beauty must first come from within, before it may be expressed on a page or picture.

I feel like being more open about some things about myself. If you already know me, you're in luck. If not, I'm sorry. I don't pass my name out or accept friend requests by most strangers on Facebook.

No comments: