Tuesday, November 20, 2007

God's care for me recently

I have felt Psalm 37 immensely recently, flowing first from Isaiah 30:19-22 and Jeremiah 29:4-14. The desires of my heart are being met as I continue in my conviction to fear and commune with God. There are many answered prayers in this last week relating to my career, my sin, and my future. I have been given peace. I am following to the left or the right at the urging of God. "This is the way, walk on it." He has sent me on a path. I am not sure on its end but it is good. I know how to walk on it by faith not by sight. Yet, I have discerned or rather have been shown what this direction is by the Holy Spirit. I see a hope and a future as its end. In all of this, its like I'm learning to breathe. I'm learning to live again. It is both easier and harder being in the hands of God.

I feel my temptations are heavier in my conscience once again. I feel much lighter in casting them off too. My feelings are no longer stuck in seeing twilight. (At least right now.) I do not see what is merely infront of me right now but things that consist of both heaven and hell; not intermixed but seperate. Temptation and grace. The measure to which He has poured out grace on me recently has yet to see an end. God is a faithful guardian over his sheep.

I have been growing like crazy since just before Anthem in it all. Anthem had only a little to do with it. Oh, how sin came full forced at me that day. Yet, my communion with God was not broken by it. It was covered by the blood of Christ. He has set me in a high place and I have assurance that I shall not fall headlong to destruction. Thanks be to God!

No comments: