Sunday, October 14, 2007

Holy Spirit at Anthem.

I definately felt the Spirit moving Friday night during the 3rd message, especially toward conversions. I began to pray for conversions at this point towards the end of the message. Without looking around at all the effects of the HS, which I saw afterward, I could tell spiritually that He was moving in a large way.

I am pretty certain that angels were rejoicing that night. The one thing I didn't do after the message was follow up by talking to some of the new guys. I only talked to Kip briefly. I know that I should have talked to some more people for certain now. Even the ones that I did not know. (which is most of them). I am hearing that many people (6+) were saved by that message. It is not something one aught to count that often. What counts is that God's word was faithfully preached in conjunction with the actions with His Holy Spirit. This is what gave increase.

No comments: