Saturday, February 16, 2008

Fighting Anxiety

Fighting anxiety is not any fun. I'm busy doing it. I am just reminding my self of the gospel for the umteenth time. Well now the umteenth plus one times. The very broken frame that is hurting, man, is that which our God incarnated to dwell in. He was like us in every way, every pain and every temptation. He had to bear so much more sin than I. He had to bear it all. He had to bear all that wraith. I don't know how one man could. The very broken man that I am is the very same type of man that got utterly destroyed in Christ. I cannot rightly feel that pain. The pain due to my own sin. This world is not right or fair. I sit here feeling sorry for myself for something I've stumbled into and something I need to do. But I shouldn't. Luckily, Christ can bear my burdens. I can cast on him my cares.

I am busy just chilling, listening to music. I am busy praying that it would all go away. I have been reminded of Phillipians 4 that I should be rejoicing. That I should make my prayers known with thanksgiving. God's peace should surpass all my comprehension. I have felt that peace before. I want to get back to that place of mercy and grace.

No comments: