Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Euphoric Hypomania

Ok, I think that is somewhat related to my oversensitivity. Lust has moved into my emotions to. This emotional state of Euphoric Hypomania isn't a constant thing. They are emotions and feelings to be repent of.

I just had a case of something that I thought was good but turned out not to be. It's nice to feel great but not when its your focus and your trying to go to sleep. This positive state is turned slowly into being negative/mixed state of being irritated and not being able to do anything about it. The cause was focusing on the euphoric feeling triggered from other people. This focus on the feeling was itself a trigger that also produced the feeling. Is that good? No, it ended up being to captiaving . My mind raced to relive it rather than to quiet itself. Emotional intraspection caused the problem here. It hasn't been an issue elsewhere. It gave me a low grade mania for me last night. I don't understand it all. I've been emotionally confused as of late. Sorry...

Mania, the opposite of depression. Sound good? No, it is also the opposite of tranquility and calmness. I don't consider myself bipolar but I've never had that kind of emotional state before. I just really wanted to sleep.

No comments: