Friday, June 22, 2007

The way I see it Rant-

-Christ died for the church.
-He died to make two flesh one.
-Marriage shows this unique and particular union between Christ and the church.

Gay marriage, Gay marriage. I have had enough of trying to explain why I hate it.
It is an affront to God. Even more so than the acts of Homosexuality.

You know whatelse I hate, people's understanding marriage. They don't see that Marriage requires love to be mainly for the wife. I hate Adultery!

To say Christ’s love lay outside of primarily this union, indiscriminately to everyone, is to ascribe a universal love for every harlot as being equal or greater than that toward a wife. Some call this doctrine unlimited, universal, or hypothetically universal atonement. I would much rather call it, slutty.

No comments: