Sunday, October 26, 2008

Personality Probs

I was a little bored. I decided to see what psychology had to say about me lacking some of the necessary emotions. Or not feeling them properly. Especially in feeling loneliness as boredom. Affection as weak sense of harmony and not the fuzzy wuzzies. It was an interesting endeavour. I found out that I would be a sociopath if I was obsessed with winning, chronic lying, and manipulating people. A grade A serial killer perhaps?. Or a serial rapist? There are some anti-social problems I deal with. They are going away but it seems I have a lot of the traits of someone whose is/was schizoid. Some of it is changing now. I don't think I have overt self-sufficiency and sense of superiority stuff within the definition of it.

I wonder how God will finally fix everything. Not if. He already has been. It seems that some of this is related to sin and my deceptive/corrupted heart. I hope I hope to kill it and have it replaced by true empathy for others.

No comments: