Sunday, October 08, 2006

Blog This!

I have been trying to start up a blog. I had a half-hearted attempt at starting one earlier this year. At the time, I never told anyone because I was not ready to publish. (At least to anyone who knew me.) It was a work in progress.

I have since updated the previous posts and reposted some of them. More are still to come. I have some that are slated for future posting. Others still need work. A few are just too long and need to be broken into parts. These future posts include an indepth study of John 3:16 and limited atonement (6 parts). A two part study of Baptism. (Why? you may ask. Well your belief on water baptism effects what you believe about spiritual baptism and also regeneration. This must be the case because of Ephesians 4:5.) And I also have a bunch of lesser things that range from islam, catholocism, music, prophecy, experimental christianity, free will, prophecy, and the like.
Enjoy.

No comments: