Monday, August 20, 2007

Blog status: Mired down in things

I still haven't finished all the charismatic stuff in general that I wanted to do. Or fit spiritual baptism into my Covenant Theology. I really just wanna get past it. It is low on scripture and gospel.

Like, it is all well and good to discuss it.

Yet, we need to remember the God behind it. We need to remember how he is not a God who is too far away to care. He took on flesh and humbly came to our aid. He cares so much that He sent His Son to die for our sin. Yet, He also died for us himself. He cares so much that God did not leave us alone on this dust ball after having made atonement. He cares so much that He wishes for us to be where he is. Heaven. How far both heaven and hell have been moved to make a way for us. Will he not give us all things? Oh, how great a God he is.

Oh yeah expect a radical John 3 study. I worked on it a long time ago. I need to fix it and bring it back.

No comments: